Congrats on the Coalition to Improve Diagnosis
dm0015 at COMCAST.NET
Sat Aug 29 22:58:54 UTC 2015
The listserv received several congratulatory notes on the establishment of the Coalition to Improve Diagnosis. I have combined them into a single submission.
1) This message was originally submitted by dazizi at BELLSOUTH.NET <mailto:dazizi at BELLSOUTH.NET> to the IMPROVEDX
list at LIST.IMPROVEDIAGNOSIS.ORG <http://list.improvediagnosis.org/>.
2) This message was originally submitted by mario.plebani at UNIPD.IT <mailto:mario.plebani at UNIPD.IT>
congratulation! It's really exciting. Please, be sure that I follow your initiatives and, if possible, I am available to have a role in cooperating and collaborating with you and
with the Coalition as well. Have a nice week end.
3) This message was originally submitted by erika.brown at CHRIS4LIFE.ORG <mailto:erika.brown at CHRIS4LIFE.ORG>
That's what I say, too… HOORAY AND BRAVO! Lots of work went into this. Well done! Kudos to all!
Erika Hanson Brown
*Founder & Mayor* - COLONTOWN, the COMMUNITY of SUPPORT
*Chief Program Officer *- CHRIS4LIFE COLON CANCER FOUNDATION
mayor at colontown.org <mailto:mayor at colontown.org>
erika.brown at chris4life.org <mailto:erika.brown at chris4life.org>
8330 Boone Boulevard | Suite 450 | Vienna, VA 22182
*Do you love your butt? No matter what you call it, get it checked!
Click here <http://www.loveyourbutt.org/ <http://www.loveyourbutt.org/>> to see our latest Love Your
4) This message was originally submitted by dparikh at PIAA.US <mailto:dparikh at PIAA.US> .
This is wonderful, Paul. Please let me know if you see a role for PIAA within the Coalition to continue these joint efforts.
5) This message was originally submitted by William.Strull at KP.ORG <mailto:William.Strull at KP.ORG>.
Hi Paul - very exciting indeed. Are any care delivery organizations considering joining?
David L Meyers, MD FACEP
Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine
Moderator: David Meyers, Board Member, Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine
More information about the Test