iodolka at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 4 23:33:39 UTC 2019
Dear SIDM friends and colleagues,
Would you have any tips, advice or pointers regarding the issue of 2nd
I will be giving a webinar next month at www.washaa.org on the topic,
geared towards professional patient advocates, nurses, social workers, and
the general public.
*Is there a point of view worth talking about that is hardly ever
addressed? *Any pointers on the various areas covered would be greatly
1) Data/studies on effectiveness, diagnosis or treatment plan change after
2) When to seek (and when not to seek?) a second opinion
3) How to select another provider for a second opinion
4) Second opinion companies, their pros and cons as a resource
5) Insurance issues with second opinion visits, diagnostics, etc.
If you prefer a quick phone call instead, please let me know. You can
email me directly if you prefer.
Many thanks in advance for your help!
Io Dolka, MS
GreyZone, LLC - Managing Director & Chief Care Advocate
SIDM-Patient Engagement Committee Member
Direct: 206.355.1285 | Email: iodolka at gmail.com
Moderator: David Meyers, Board Member, Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine
To unsubscribe from the IMPROVEDX list, click the following link:<br>
<a href="http://list.improvediagnosis.org/scripts/wa-IMPDIAG.exe?SUBED1=IMPROVEDX&A=1" target="_blank">http://list.improvediagnosis.org/scripts/wa-IMPDIAG.exe?SUBED1=IMPROVEDX&A=1</a>
More information about the Test